Register as a British citizen if you live in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, a British Overseas Territory or if you live elsewhere and want to apply by post and were born before 1 July 2006 to a British father and your parents were not married.

Contact us for more information

Start the process today

Give us a call to schedule your consultation!

Sign up to our Newsletter

    (We do not share your data with anybody, and only use it for its intended purpose)